Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mature expose

  Mature expose. For 18+ Only!
 
 Phrases of  new X-stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • He did slow rythmic movements, he was muscular, his hands grasping my legs. andrew sped up he grasped me hard as I was about to cum. I came a little-but then he suddenly withdrew, threw off the condom and got on top of me and started to cum, I took his cock in my mouth and his warm cum dribbled into my mouth, i sucked his penis dry. I had cum as well. I sucked his cock clean and swallowed, he lay on top of me while I continued to lick and suckle on his penis.

  • You take the dildo and place my hand over yours. You put it inside you. I am very aroused ... my hand is on the base of the dildo ... holding it in place. We kiss some more and I gently move it in and out. I can feel a shift in your body ... you like it. I tell you to turn around again so that I can fuck you from behind the way that you like it.
  • All the sudden I felt a wet, warm and moist sensation of someone's mouth on my cockhead. I opened my eyes and lifted my head up to see a smiling face of Liz, my sister's friend. Liz had my cock head in her lovely mouth with her soft tongue circling around it, her long straight blonde hair hanging down brushing my balls. She then pulled my hand off and grabbed my swollen dick with her hand then sucked me harder and bopped her head up and down furiously.

Mature expose 2006-2007(C)