Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gays mature

  Gays mature. For 18+ Only!
 
 Phrases of  new X-stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • The first time Vance got his hands on them, Jeanne was sure that she was going to have to pry his mouth off with pliers he was so enamored with them!!! It was the ultimate compliment, really, a man so in love with her chest that when ever they were together he spent at least half the evening with his head in her lap nursing on her!!!


  • I constantly looked around to see if anybody was looking but everybody was doing their own thing. This continued with us for about 10mins, until finally he took me into neck-deep water, pulled me to him, buried his face in my neck as he groaned, and I felt his heat inside of me. It was fantastic.

  • With one wet finger he began to play with my wife’s by now very over excited clit, rubbing it and teasing it as she moaned and bit her lip in sexual arousal. Then, in a steadily accelerating pace, he began to twiddle her clit rapidly with one finger, and my wife suddenly began to gasp for air, her head falling forward, then back, and we could see the muscles and tendons in her inner thighs suddenly flex and try to resist. Her lean belly rippled with tension, and her hard sharp breathing made it clear she was about to cum.

Gays mature 2006-2007(C)