Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fetish drawing

  Fetish drawing. For 18+ Only!
 
 Phrases of  new X-stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • He nodded in pleasure. I started to speed up while he jerked me off. I went faster and faster, moaning and groaning, he rubbed my cock harder and harder. I started to jerk myself off as his cock hit the good spot. I continued and then I felt a warm, tingling sensation, as I squirted cum all over his chest. I moved in and out without rubbing my cock and continued to cum. I leaned forward and kissed him moaning and groaning...
  • Meredith let her tongue slither up and down the dripping organ until it encountered the hard little nub, and then with a little vengeance in her heart she bored in hard on the little erection until the fat bitch was grabbing her by the back of her neck and forcing mouth harder into her snatch!!!
  • You begin to move more urgently against my hand wanting me to go deeper and faster. I want to hear you ask me. I tease you some more, waiting. I hear "please, more, deeper, faster." I almost forget where I am. I work the dildo so that I am going as deep as I can. You are moving with me now. "faster", I hear you say. I oblige.

Fetish drawing 2006-2007(C)