Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Asia cumshot

  Asia cumshot. For 18+ Only!  
 Phrases of  new X-stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • We were swimming in the local swimming pool with my kids happily swimming around with their friends and the pool quite packed because of the severe heat. I wrapped my legs around his front and floated on my back to relax.  His hand gently started massaging me, and the next thing he had pulled my swimsuit to the side and was inside me! He walked up and down the pool with me attached, with the water on my back pushing me onto him.


  • He didn't even stopped.  He was so into it.  After 5 minutes of his pumping in and out, and 5 minutes of pain, I started to feel the pleasure.

  • The rubber implant kept my cock semi-hard and my mind on tonight’s party; I was wondering what to wear, knowing that it wouldn’t really matter but I wanted to make an impression on my new friend Mike.

Asia cumshot 2006-2007(C)