Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bigtits brunette

  Bigtits brunette. For 18+ Only!
 
 Phrases of  new X-stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • My wife always cums hard, but this time she seems to cum forever; so before she had stopped cumming, the black guy put his hands back on her hips and began thrusting into my spent wife once again. With her body limp from her orgasm, my wife flopped like a rag doll as the black guy now drove his cock hard up into her from before, with swift, violent strokes that could only mean they he himself was about to cum.

  • “Do you take him in your mouth?!?”   Miranda,with a dreamy look on her face replied, “Mmmmmm, yes, and is he ever sweet, when he shoots I can’t even keep all of his cum in my mouth, and the head, my god it’s so big, almost like a tennis ball!!!”  “God you’ve got me so wet,” Sally moaned, “I wish my Henry was exciting like that, when are you going to see him again?!?”

  • By the time we finished dinner it was already after nine and Kathy said she really needed a bath, so we retired to our room. We walked into the room and Kathy started taking her clothes off right there, her blouse and skirt hit the floor, with her bra and panties right behind them. She was standing there naked and she was so beautiful my pussy got a little wet, now like a lot of women, I had thought about being with another woman and having Kathy standing naked in front of me really brought out that urge.

Bigtits brunette 2006-2007(C)