Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lesbians and guy

  Lesbians and guy. For 18+ Only!
 
 Phrases of  new X-stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • She had fairly big tits that stood straight out with light brown aerola and nipples and a full bush of dark brown hair around her pussy and I mean a full bush. Later she told me that she hadn't cut her pussy hair in years and she wasn't about to get into that constant shaving her pussy thing and she liked running her hands through her cunt hair. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I wanted to touch her so bad and my pussy was now leaking it was so wet, but she walked into the bathroom and without closing the door, bent over to fill the tub.
  • I ask you to touch the dildo ... tell me that it's not too big ... you reach underneath and touch it. You say that it's fine not really sure what I'm asking. I whisper that I want to fuck you with the dildo ... use the dildo to satisfy you because my fingers can't. I wait for you to digest the information. You reach for the dildo again. I take my fingers away from your entrance.
  • It was the ultimate compliment, really, a man so in love with her chest that when ever they were together he spent at least half the evening with his head in her lap nursing on her!!! They were made for each other, really, in that both of them had enormous appetites for long sessions of non stop sex!!!

Lesbians and guy2006-2007(C)